I think I look rather cute don’t you think?
This is the final hints and tips in the series for now.
1. Cracks in china vases can discolour after a time. Apply a little dilute bleach on a cotton bud, apply to crack and allow to set for about 15minutes. Rinse and dry
2. I use this one quite a bit thanks to Soek and Zippo! Remove pet hairs/fluff with a length of sticky tape wrapped around your hand.
3. When hanging a sweater or jersey to dry, in order to prevent peg marks, run a par of tights/pantyhose through the cuffs and neck, peg the tights to the line.
4. Fold a sheet into manageable sections, and iron flat one by one
5. Clean an iron while still hot. Rub it on an old towl to remove stickiness, then dip a damp cloth in bicarbonate of soda and wipe.
Who doesn’t love fun and interesting info! Impress your friends!
Everybody gets those “down” days, which is when you need to lift your chin up and persevere, may these give you the boost.
It is not the man with a motive, but the man with a purpose who prevails ~ Anonymous
Absorb the principle that failure is never final, so if you do not succeed the first time, keep on trying ~ Daisy Osborn
By perseverance the snail reached the ark ~ Charles Haddon Spurgeon
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it ~ William Arthur Ward
The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win ~ Bobby Knight
All the wonders you seek are within yourself ~ Sir Thomas Brown
A misty morning does not signify a cloudy day ~ Anonymous
Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up depends on us ~ L Thomas Holdcroft
Life is what your thoughts make it ~ Marcus Aurelius
Start everyday with an inspiring thought ~ Anonymous
Do what’s right. Do it right. Do it right now ~ B C Forbes