This is the final hints and tips in the series for now.
1. Cracks in china vases can discolour after a time. Apply a little dilute bleach on a cotton bud, apply to crack and allow to set for about 15minutes. Rinse and dry
2. I use this one quite a bit thanks to Soek and Zippo! Remove pet hairs/fluff with a length of sticky tape wrapped around your hand.
3. When hanging a sweater or jersey to dry, in order to prevent peg marks, run a par of tights/pantyhose through the cuffs and neck, peg the tights to the line.
4. Fold a sheet into manageable sections, and iron flat one by one
5. Clean an iron while still hot. Rub it on an old towl to remove stickiness, then dip a damp cloth in bicarbonate of soda and wipe.