I think I look rather cute don’t you think?
This is the final hints and tips in the series for now.
1. Cracks in china vases can discolour after a time. Apply a little dilute bleach on a cotton bud, apply to crack and allow to set for about 15minutes. Rinse and dry
2. I use this one quite a bit thanks to Soek and Zippo! Remove pet hairs/fluff with a length of sticky tape wrapped around your hand.
3. When hanging a sweater or jersey to dry, in order to prevent peg marks, run a par of tights/pantyhose through the cuffs and neck, peg the tights to the line.
4. Fold a sheet into manageable sections, and iron flat one by one
5. Clean an iron while still hot. Rub it on an old towl to remove stickiness, then dip a damp cloth in bicarbonate of soda and wipe.
Who doesn’t love fun and interesting info! Impress your friends!
Everybody gets those “down” days, which is when you need to lift your chin up and persevere, may these give you the boost.
It is not the man with a motive, but the man with a purpose who prevails ~ Anonymous
Absorb the principle that failure is never final, so if you do not succeed the first time, keep on trying ~ Daisy Osborn
By perseverance the snail reached the ark ~ Charles Haddon Spurgeon
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it ~ William Arthur Ward
The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win ~ Bobby Knight
All the wonders you seek are within yourself ~ Sir Thomas Brown
A misty morning does not signify a cloudy day ~ Anonymous
Life is a grindstone. Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up depends on us ~ L Thomas Holdcroft
Life is what your thoughts make it ~ Marcus Aurelius
Start everyday with an inspiring thought ~ Anonymous
Do what’s right. Do it right. Do it right now ~ B C Forbes
Top of the day!
I trust you are building your own portfolio of hints and tips, which are helping to make life easier and more streamlined for you!
1. To sew in a zip, stick the zip in place with transparent sticky tape. Sew through the tape and pull off afterwards
2. Only wash strawberries just prior to eating them. They will keep better when stored dry
3. To prevent ice cube trays sticking together in the freezer, place a sheet of tinfoil or wax paper in between each tray
4. Store your plastic shopping bags in a 2 litre plastic container. Cut a medium circle on the front and just stuff the bags into the top of the container and pull out the circle when needed.
5. For even distribution of your favourite perfume spray the fragrance in front of you and then walk through it
Salutations to all!
Here are some awesome POWER quotes to get you through the day! Here’s to making a difference!!!
Act as though it were impossible to fail ~ Anonymous
T.E.A.M: Together Everyone Achieves More
When we put a limit on what we will do, we put a limit on what we can do ~ Charles Schwab
Say YES to your dreams. Say YES to your unfolding future ~ Les Brown
The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty ~ Winston Churchill
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra ~ Zig Ziglar
Success is focussing all you are on what you have a burning desire to achieve ~ Wilfred A. Peterson
The impossible is often the untried ~ Jim Goodwin
The distance doesn’t matter, it is only the first step that is difficult ~ Madame du Deffand
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work ~ Thomas Edison